Is there a ban on evictions in Colorado?
- Governor Polis let Colorado's eviction ban end on January 1, 2021.
- Since then, there have been over 485 evictions in Denver alone.
- There were 7,736 new COVID-19 cases statewide last week.
- The national CDC "moratorium" is still in place, but it does not stop new evictions from being filed. It expires March 31st.
Take action and tell Polis to ban evictions. He banned evictions at the start of the pandemic, and now Colorado families are in worse positions than at any time during the pandemic.
- If you are a tenant facing eviction, visit this page for a list of resources.